Issues loading up to date information
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Yato-Sakana 1st Mar 2016

Likes 31

For what ever reason every now and then my website displays information from hours to days before, but only on certain platforms.

For example, on my desktop right now it is displaying the website as it was yesterday. The forums are up to date but the activity feed and everything else including member count is from yesterday. BUT if I check the site on my phone right now it displays everything correctly like nothing is wrong. I thought it might be a cookie issue at first, but even after clearing my cookies and restarting the browser the issue is still there. 

This is not limited to just me and it's not the first time this has happened. I get this complain from my members at least twice a week. This hurts the most when it comes to people posting directly to the activity feed and only a handful of people are able to see it. 

Another common complain I get and I have myself is the extremely long load times that we have. I've had the website take up to 3-4 minutes to load the home page.

[Admin]Arnulfo 2nd Mar 2016

Likes 122

Hello,

This is actually a confirmed issue with regards to caching.

Our developers are still looking into this.

But with regards to your issue about the website loading to 3-4 minutes, that issue is on our customer's side and not on iClan Website's side, because we are not experiencing that issue when we are trying to replicate it.

If the servers would go down, we will get a notification but there are none currently.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

[Admin]Arnulfo 22nd Mar 2016

Likes 122

Hi there,

I have some further information regarding your bug report. We have been working on this recently and I am happy to inform you this has now been fixed and has now been patched to your website.

Would you like to check this again your side of things to ensure this has been resolved?

Thank you for your patience in getting this resolved and thank you for reporting this issue to us.

Thanks for using iClan Websites!

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter