Language translation
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
psychoprincezz 15th Oct 2013

Likes 0

I run a clan for call of duty games called Undead~ELiTE. anyways there is a few members that cant read english. They get by speaking it, but cant read it so there really un clear as to where to register. Is There a way to put up a language translation link on main page.? And I am a premium plus member and cant figure out how to make multiple pages. Ie you tube videos and trying to add a more videos button in screen that opens another page of just videos? And is there a way to create multiple polls for site i figured out how to do the one but as a clan with leadership i like the officers to believe there is decisions to be made
JamesAdmin 16th Oct 2013

Likes 293

Add the Google Translate widget to a custom HTML panel. https://translate.google. ... com/manager/website/

You can translate your entire site into any language you wish, Admin Panel > Settings > Website Translation, but I don't think this would solve your problem because every member would read in a different language, unless you all understand the different language.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter