League feature is missing something
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
DreadReapr 24th Feb 2016

Likes 1

my main reason to create a gaming community site is being able to create a leaderboard with fair ranking for our members, but apparently its not possible.
your league feature allow us to create rating according to win/loss ratio for example which is not even close to fair bcz the most active will be in higher ranks, what i need is to be able to setup an Elo system for my leaderboard or just any other system that reward players according to opponent's rank.
am i missing smthing here? can such system be done here ? bcz i tried almost evrything.
i need serious help for this plz

Get Rich Or Die Trying

[Admin]Arnulfo 25th Feb 2016

Likes 120

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us today.

Can you explain to me the functions that you need to setup on this ranking system that you need?

So that I could understand better on what you are trying to achieve and answer your inquiry.

because there are many options in doing a ranking system and you can actually give out Awards or even points in iClan Websites.

You can also create your own custom panel to be placed in your website.

Thus, I need information's on what you are trying to achieve.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

DreadReapr 25th Feb 2016

Likes 1

what i need is a fair ranking system for league, but i think its not possible here.

i created the following metrics:
-win
-loss
-win/loss ratio = win/loss

those are just additional stats on leadearboard
i dont want to rank players according to win/loss descending bcz it will be just about activity not about real skills
the most important metric that should rank players is "number of points" for example, i setup report field that increase points value + current to the wining player whenever someone report a loss.
the problem is that the number of points added shud be diffrent for every match according to both players ranks, but it seems its not possible to setup such calculation.

Get Rich Or Die Trying

DreadReapr 25th Feb 2016

Likes 1

let me give u an example:

if player rank 10 beat player rank 1 he's awarded with  "x" number of points
if player rank 3 beat player rank 13 hes awarded with "y" number of points
obviously x should be higher then y
is ther anyway to setup such system that change metric value according to current player ranks?

btw number of points here is a metric not "award point" feature at website

Get Rich Or Die Trying

Last Edit: 25th Feb 2016 by DreadReapr
DreadReapr 26th Feb 2016

Likes 1

well thx for ignoring my problem...its insulting

Get Rich Or Die Trying

John ReyAdmin 26th Feb 2016

Likes 1

Hi DrearReapr,

Thank you for your feedback!

Sorry for the delay in response. We have no intention to ignore your problem.

Unfortunately, we don't have that kind of metric system setup for the rankings. If you'd like you can request such feature through your Admin Panel > Features > Submit Feature Request. From there we will get your request and add it to our voting list. Please be reminded that all new features go through a voting system, features that get the most number of votes get built by our development team.

Please login to your admin panel, click "Features" at the top and vote for your feature!

If your feature request doesn't get many votes, then it will be automatically culled from the list and more popular features will remain for voting.

If you have any further requests or require any assistance of any kind, always be sure to let us know.

Thank you!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Privat message
Mekzeek
3 days ago · Last

Restoring recently a...
[Admin]Arnulfo
20th Jul · Last

Theme Help
[Admin]Arnulfo
18th Jul · Last

Saved Templates