Links to pages not working
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Dev 25th Aug 2013

Likes 6

I just connected my domain to my website and I'm having issues linking to other pages on my site. For example, I would like to post an html button on my panel with a link to the apply page (name.iclanwebsites.com/applypage). It used to work fine, but after I added the domain it just sends it back to the home page. Is this something I need to setup in the DNS? Thanks

officialtei 25th Aug 2013

Likes 0

QuoteI just connected my domain to my website and I'm having issues linking to other pages on my site. For example, I would like to post an html button on my panel with a link to the apply page (name.iclanwebsites.com/applypage). It used to work fine, but after I added the domain it just sends it back to the home page. Is this something I need to setup in the DNS? Thanks

Normally after you've added the domain name via DNS the site's new domain name for example it'll look something like this "example.com/applypage" but make sure you've set your "Home Page" in the website settings.

Admin Panel>Main Settings>Website Settings

If that doesn't help then check Admin Panel>Themes Layout>Edit Main Menu

Example Screenshot
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter