Maximum answer [help]
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Darkuss11 4th Nov 2014

Likes 4

Hi, sorry for my english i'm not Englishman. I come here because I would like know if I can take a limite or maximum answers in 1 topic on my forum community or if there is a basic limite ? I look for that in my website settings but I don't found it, thanks you for your help .

Signature Picture
fapclan 4th Nov 2014

Likes 0

As far as i know the maximum of replies in a topic on your forum is unlimited but i could be wrong
Evie 5th Nov 2014

Likes 73

Thank you fapclan!

Cheers!
Last Edit: 5th Nov 2014 by Evie
Darkuss11 5th Nov 2014

Likes 4

Thanks you, but sorry it's not really my question, after how many answers that create a second page ? And what can I do for regulate the number of reply in one page ?

Signature Picture
UKKorby 5th Nov 2014

Likes 40

If I had to guess...

1) Use smaller font in the replies
2) Limit the number of characters per new reply.

Hope it helps
Evie 6th Nov 2014

Likes 73

Thanks Korby!

fapclan 6th Nov 2014

Likes 0

What is still do not get about the forums on iclanwebsite is that the fonts are bigger then fonts used on the homepage when you for example use news as a homepage.
I also think it takes to many replies before the forum brakes to a new page.

These thinks should be implemented for admins to change to a size font or ammount of replies we want ourselfs.
Asked for several times if i am correct.
UKKorby 6th Nov 2014

Likes 40

I have noticed a few bugs with the forums although I've always do my best to work around them :-)
UKKorby 7th Nov 2014

Likes 40

Hey darkuss11

I've done a tad bit of hunting about for you in the admin panel and there is a way to limit the amount of characters a post can have. To do this you will need to go to Admin Panel --> Main Settings --> Miscellaneous and then scroll down to option 7 which is called "Minimum Post Length"

Note* This will affect all posts created.

Hope this helps you, feel free to get back in contact and i'll try and help some more.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter