Member approval problem
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
babyguinness 31st Jan 2015

Likes 27

I recently had someone register for my site (I have approval required), and the account keeps on requiring approval. So they signed up, got the activation e-mail, and I approved them - but the account keeps resetting somehow and appears in the approval list again. I've had to approve the same account 5 times now. Has anyone seen this before? I'm not sure why that would be happening. Thanks!
babyguinness 1st Feb 2015

Likes 27

This is really annoying. I just had 7 people sign up, and it's doing the same thing. In a 15 minute span, I've had to re-approve each one 5 times. They keep popping up in the approvals list. Why would this happen? Something is broken with the workflow after they are approved. Any ideas?
Beans 1709 1st Feb 2015

Likes 210

the Dev team are in the process of fixing some profile issues. Please bare with us whilst they are sorted out.

babyguinness 1st Feb 2015

Likes 27

Is that related to the issue that I posted? I've got approvals completed disabled right now, but would love to utilize this feature.
Evie 4th Feb 2015

Likes 73

Gentlemen:

We have recently released a patch to fix this.

Please verify if this is still the case on your end.

Also, make sure to clear cache and cookies and log off and log back in with a totally fresh browser.

Happy gaming!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter