Member names not showing up when adding Awards
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Totally_Oblivious 2nd Nov 2015

Likes 66

Member names not showing up when adding Awards to them. I have one particular member who no matter how I try to edit his name will never pull his name to add him to an Award: VAGent1963 / VA_Gent1963. I have set an Award as the Code of Conduct and those who have accepted the CoC get the award. This helps us recognize who is engaged and qualifies for our clan praizes. 
Typing his name does not help add him to the award. Please help me figure out why. 
TY

I am your leader; obey me! yo7 GLHF

Beans 1709 3rd Nov 2015

Likes 210

If you have admin-edited his name then you will need to put the original name in there as it doesn't change the username, just what other users see it at. Only the user (if website settings permit) can change their forum name fully.

Totally_Oblivious 3rd Nov 2015

Likes 66

None of us can remember what he originally signed up as, we thought it was the actual name given VA_. Maybe there needs to be a rework in how to add awards, maybe from the members profile page, maybe allow searches by email, maybe allow searches by current name. Something other than original name would help.

Totally_Oblivious 3rd Nov 2015

Likes 66

Just as i post that i retry by email and it worked....nice. nm! We're good now.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter