Member unable to login
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Winters@winters83 6th Feb 2014

Likes 59

Hey, I have a member that is unable to login to his account. He is using the correct information and has tried resetting his password a number of times. He receives the email for resetting his password and clicks the link but is still unable to login after resetting password. This issue seems to have started after clicking on "My Centre" or clicking to view "Private Messages". I'm not sure if this is relevant but is part of the information I've been given. Our website is www.starfleettaskforce1.com

Signature Picture
Winters@winters83 7th Feb 2014

Likes 59

Actually seem to have another small issue. Some people seem to be registering on our websites and some don't seem to be getting a activation mail. Also i have noticed that i don't get a notification that a new member has registered for these particular people. I can check the activity feed and i can see that someone new has registered but i'm not given the option to approve them. Any ideas what might be causing this?

Signature Picture
Beans 1709 7th Feb 2014

Likes 210

It doesn't seem to like Gmail at all.

Winters@winters83 7th Feb 2014

Likes 59

Hmmmm, the funny thing is none of these seem to be Gmail!? At least not the most recent ones.

Signature Picture
JamesAdmin 9th Feb 2014

Likes 293

Please open a ticket from inside your website with a list of email addresses that aren't getting through.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter