Members unable to activate account
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Oxman2010 7th May 2015

Likes 11

Hi all,

I have just moved our clan over to this site and seem to be having issues with people being unable to activate their account following the email. Can anyone help me with this as its already hard enough getting over 100 members to move let alone having issues at the start of our move. I have sent a ticket but received nothing from it.

Hope someone here can help before I give up and scrap this move over and cancel my premiem account.

Cheers all

Oxman2010
Evie 8th May 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

I have sent you a detailed reply in the mail.

We don't have known outage or known issue with our email provider.

Please recheck with your members.

Thanks.
Oxman2010 8th May 2015

Likes 11

Hi,

Thanks for replying but Im afraid I have no email from you showing anywhere. Also Im totally confused as to why 18 members have had no issues but for some reason 11 so far are totally unable to use the link sent to them by email. Can you give me info please I'm seriously not happy telling them its their emails which are not working when none of them have no issues with any other mail recieved from other sites. 

I've just resent to all members who are unable to activate the email and have been told they are unable to activate the link as all its doing is putting them to the site but as a guest.

Many thanks 

Ox
Last Edit: 8th May 2015 by Oxman2010
Evie 9th May 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

I have already forwarded this case to our developer to be investigated further.

For the meantime, please advise them to use gmail for now. This works with other clan.

Thanks.
JamesAdmin 9th May 2015

Likes 293

This is now fixed. Appears to be a problem with Hotmail users, the semi-colons in the URLs weren't being displayed correctly in Hotmail. A workaround has now been deployed.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter