Minimise Space Between Panels
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
UKKorby 28th Oct 2014

Likes 40

Minimise Space Between Panels - I know this is easy to do although I  simply can't remember how, I've had a mess about in the theme builder but I can't find the right options.

NOTE. I keep getting the message that says the theme builder is not compatible | http://prntscr.com/50mddg

Evie 30th Oct 2014

Likes 73

Hello Korby,

I have gone ahead and created Ticket #5715 for this specific question.

We appreciate your patience on getting this resolved.

Dawn 30th Oct 2014

Likes 43

Hello,

Thank you for sending us your query.

Have you tried selecting Options > Customize Widths on the theme builder? It should do it. If not, let us know.

With regard to the message you're getting, do you have any idea what triggers it?
UKKorby 31st Oct 2014

Likes 40

Thanks to both Dawn and Evie for submitting the ticket and help given, I will play with the recommendations you've offered.

In regards of what triggers the incompatibility with the theme builder - honestly I have the foggiest of ideas.
Dawn 31st Oct 2014

Likes 43

Hmmm.. is it still showing now?
UKKorby 1st Nov 2014

Likes 40

Good Morning Dawn

Sadly, I do still see the notification that indicates the theme builder is incompatible. I've used both Firefox, Chrome and also took the opportunity to use my tablet which also displays the error.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter