Modules
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
clanvision 14th Oct 2013

Likes 3

Hello,

I am having issues having 2 modules on the same page, is the system designed like this?  I'm also unable to change the name of the modules, any ideas how thinks is done?

Thanks for your help.
JamesAdmin 14th Oct 2013

Likes 293

You can change the names of panels by clicking the edit icon. Most panels are the same for each page, with a few exceptions. What panel do you mean exactly?
clanvision 14th Oct 2013

Likes 3

Most of the panels, i click edit, then try click on the name, and it doesn't select or click it!
cjhouston 14th Oct 2013

Likes 9

I have that same problem with the panels I have created.

Signature Picture
psychoprincezz 15th Oct 2013

Likes 0

I am having the same problem. Is There a support person that can help me. I paid for premium plus and aside from tournament system which u can even look at till the tournaments start see no change...
JamesAdmin 16th Oct 2013

Likes 293

QuoteI am having the same problem. Is There a support person that can help me. I paid for premium plus and aside from tournament system which u can even look at till the tournaments start see no change...

You can open a support ticket in your admin panel. Click Home > Open Support ticket. I'm here to help make your website perfect. What problems are you having with the tournaments?
clanvision 16th Oct 2013

Likes 3

Seems to be that this is more of a widespread issues, do you want us all to open tickets about the same thing?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter