my acounts was hacked
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support Locked
should they be banned

yes
no

felonymob 3rd Dec 2013

Likes 2

Message to all iclans members we have a problem that needs to be adress my email my facebook my twitter.  im the founder of felonymobbgaming.com i haved contacted xbox live google customer surport.twitter dont have a way to talk to a operater. I was told by them all that there is nothing they could do but report them on xbox so i ask that we do sumthing about this i love iclans. As the founder of fmg all i wanted was to be respected. if we hit it big in the clan world i was not going to be the one to take all the credit my members and i are a team i was never going to pocket money everything fmg made was going go towards a pvr system for youtube twitch acounts and gaming gear for the members also we was going to provide our members with xbox time if they were running out if there game broke we would provide sum sort of assitence to help that was our dream well that was under attack today to hacking my twitter putting nasty pic up. to our emails hacked to our youtube passwords changed our face book was also attack . I did not deserve this..also i get flooded with messages all day and night i havnt had no peace.by them
 so please watch for these 2 they cant be trusted  evgkillerlemon and fmgdynamics  please dont do anysort of deals with them they are clantrolls  our website is www.felonymobbgaming.com our twitter page is felonymobbgaming . I call for justice please lets stand up together please

thank you........

felonymobbgaming founder fmg glocks
EvG Killerlemon 12th Dec 2013

Likes 6

Lmao your goin to come here and post lies? Pretty sure it was revolver there bud, if you guys have the ip why don't you check it? I will gladly give you mine, for I did not hack anything lol I was to busy working on my own boom, no one got time for that bs and no one has time to listen to you try to pin stuff on me cause I left your clan. Get over it lol

-President of Evolution Gaming-

EvG Killerlemon 12th Dec 2013

Likes 6

James I would like this removed, I have nothing to hide what so ever he is mad because I left his clan and took 5 of his members lol. No one "hacked" anything they already had the passwords to everything and we have already informed them of who "hacked" there stuff. They also told me they have the ip of who did this "my IP address" well I'm sure you have it so if you please explain to them if they post this "ip address that they have" that mine is not the same. And how childish is it to bring this problem to ihosting? I do believe it says "email, twitter and Facebook" where does it say anything about ihosting so why bring this here to try to start problems? So please remove this garabage and lies about me. Thank you

-President of Evolution Gaming-

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support Locked
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter