My experience with iClan and why I left (clean)
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Yato-Sakana 21st Mar 2016

Likes 31

At first when I started I felt like I was getting a good deal that was easy to set up, which sounded to good to be true. I was able to redirect my domain to iclan and was a lot easier than transferring it for the hosting I was going to use instead. (I had the Epic Plan for a full year, used for just a few months)

Things worked smooth at first, then we started noticing that the site would load data for a few days ago and forget the new content for a few hours. It'd  randomly switch back to the proper content by the end of the day. We had a few people miss out on some things because the post weren't there when they were on the site but no big deal. This sadly only become more and more frequent to the point that it was nearly daily and our members, while small stopped using the forums and other postings and just sent PMs to everyone. This made the site kind of useless. I tried sending a email in support, no reply for a week and then posted on the forums. 

Forums got back pretty quickly, saying there was a cache issue they knew about. Which then lead me to ask about the complaints from many people, including myself, that it was taking a long time to load the site. Once again Forums were quick to say it's our ISP. I'm using Google Fiber, I've never had problems connecting to ANYTHING and yet I was having up to 3-4  minute load times to bring the front page up. This just added onto the issues that were growing at this point. 

My final straw was the newsletter system, we tried sending out a newsletter and it never sent out. Even  though it said over 50 were sent, I contacted everyone directly via TS/Skype/Text and found out that no one ever got those newsletters. Even 24 hours later...no one received them. I decided to try the support once again.... no response still to this day. 

So this weekend I moved my site to a new host and left iClan. 

Would I suggest iClan to someone, the free version yeah. other than no banners, there was no advantage to paying for this service. (expect a lot of back tracking and delays)

MAYBE one day they're support department will respond to my emails.

Last Edit: 21st Mar 2016 by Yato-Sakana
ArnulfoAdmin 21st Mar 2016

Likes 119

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting us today.

First of all, you sent us a ticket on a weekend whereas support is not available thus we really can't answer in your tickets.

Also, please double check at your own, we have replied to your forum posts actually, you can see it here: http://community.iclanweb ... date-information-a64

We replied on March 2 as you have posted this on March 2, we believe what you are saying of us not replying is incorrect.

You only have 1 ticket pending on our system right now currently thus how can you claim that we didn't answer your ticket/s?

Awaiting for your response.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Yato-Sakana 21st Mar 2016

Likes 31

If you'd read the post I put, I clearly stated the FORUMS did respond to my problem.

As for the weekend post, 1 full year for Elite service should come with 24/7 support. Any paid for service should come with 24/7 support. I bet that if there was a payment problem and you couldn't get money the support would be 24/7.

Still you guys have failed to respond to the first ticket and the one you responded to a moment ago failed to address the problem I brought up.

ArnulfoAdmin 21st Mar 2016

Likes 119

Hello,

With regards to the forum posts, you clearly stated that we didn't respond to your forum post, as you can see it in here : http://prntscr.com/aib4ux

I am very sorry but we are limited to Monday - Saturday operations only.

We will attend to your ticket as soon as possible today.

Also, I have reset your domain name settings now, you can now access and cancel your subscription http://subtlegaming.clanw ... ebsite.com/admin

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter