My website got hacked
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
BBChayde 30th Jul 2013

Likes 6

hey my website got hacked and umm i was wondering what you guys can do. i lost all my members the kid got into my profile deleted my members and also messed up my site a little. can you guys please help me ive sent 3 support tickets and its been 3 hours :/ im freaking out cause i worked hard on the website and i also bought it. i wanna restore it to the way it was 1 days ago and i cant do that cause i dont know how i wanna restore all my members as well
▲ Almog Channel ▲ 30th Jul 2013

Likes 49

Quotehey my website got hacked and umm i was wondering what you guys can do. i lost all my members the kid got into my profile deleted my members and also messed up my site a little. can you guys please help me ive sent 3 support tickets and its been 3 hours :/ im freaking out cause i worked hard on the website and i also bought it. i wanna restore it to the way it was 1 days ago and i cant do that cause i dont know how i wanna restore all my members as well

sorry to hear about this to happen  to you realy sorry. 
but im sure they can restore you the website but before you start doing that start cleaning you'r pc becuse you might got keylogger / rat virus and thats how he toke you'r account, so you better download this AV so that it wont happen again ! 

Download Both of them !   if you need a Free keys ill pm you them
Click Here To Download-: bitdefender internet security download
Click Here To Download-: Malwarebytes Anti Malware 

Scan you'r pc and when you go on " bitdefender " go to " Setting " and go to " Firewall " then " Applications Rulles " and if you see a file that you do not know you can block it from being connected to you'r internet connection .
i hope this helps you.

Signature Picture

BBChayde 30th Jul 2013

Likes 6

thank you soo much i just hope it gets done quickly because i dont want the members to get worried
JamesAdmin 31st Jul 2013

Likes 293

I have replied to your ticket. Please communicate via email regarding this problem.
BBChayde 31st Jul 2013

Likes 6

QuoteI have replied to your ticket. Please communicate via email regarding this problem.

...thank you soo much
JamesAdmin 31st Jul 2013

Likes 293

For anyone reading this and who is concerned with security of websites, the admin shared his password a while back. Our privacy policy states "We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our Website and to not share it with anyone."

Please never share your password!
BBChayde 31st Jul 2013

Likes 6

yesss i am pretty sure i did i am not sure yet have to check my messages and stuff
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter