Need help on where to start ha?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
CandyKorn78 21st Apr 2015

Likes 3

Sorry guys im new to this and want to build a strong clan and would like some help and guidance on where to even start? get back to me asap and let me know thanks a lot.  Oh and how do I change my clan name to Friendly Family Warriors gaming instead of just family friendly warriors?
4CAD AdC 21st Apr 2015

Likes 28

Hey CandyKorn78,

That's done by hovering over the Admin Panel link (in upper right of site) to get the dropdown to show.
Then click the 'Main Settings' option.
On the Main Settings screen, under the line of orange buttons will be an option "Website Name:".  Just put the name you want in the entry field to the right of that label, then scroll down and click the orange "Save" button.
Done!
To get back to your site, click the 'View Website" (white lettering) on the top line towards the right side.
CandyKorn78 21st Apr 2015

Likes 3

Could you help me get on the right track? with my website?
4CAD AdC 21st Apr 2015

Likes 28

Take a look through the pre-defined themes to see if any of them are close to what you'd like your website to look like.  The link for looking at the themes once you're logged in is...

http://yourUrl.iclanwebsites.com/admin/themes

...where yourUrl is the name you see at the front of your site's web address

Set the filter options for what game (if any) you want the site to feature, whether you are willing to pay for a pre-made theme, and what the predominant color should be if you already know basically what you want.  Just poke around in there and see if anything looks promising.  Even using one of these, it can be modified using the Theme Builder if you are adventurous (and careful).

Have fun!
Last Edit: 21st Apr 2015 by 4CAD AdC
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter