Need some help!!!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
IC3B0X87 11th Sep 2013

Likes 0

So with my site i have purchased and activated a domain name but now when i sign onto my site my norton internet security says my website is not safe or something like that, i have look round the internet and it must be to do with an ssl certificate or something now how do i go about sorting this out or can i 

My clan address is  http://www.rougemercdeathsquad.com/ if you want to check it out if u have norton or something and see what it says bout it not being safe

Any help would be great
Thanks
officialtei 11th Sep 2013

Likes 0

QuoteSo with my site i have purchased and activated a domain name but now when i sign onto my site my norton internet security says my website is not safe or something like that, i have look round the internet and it must be to do with an ssl certificate or something now how do i go about sorting this out or can i 

My clan address is  http://www.rougemercdeathsquad.com/ if you want to check it out if u have norton or something and see what it says bout it not being safe

Any help would be great
Thanks

If it's Norton's browser extension I could see this happening a lot. But if it's just Noton's Security then check your settings.
IC3B0X87 11th Sep 2013

Likes 0

how do i check that
IC3B0X87 11th Sep 2013

Likes 0

i think i sorted it i deleted the norton extension
officialtei 11th Sep 2013

Likes 0

Quotei think i sorted it i deleted the norton extension
Glad that I could help you 
IC3B0X87 11th Sep 2013

Likes 0

QuoteGlad that I could help you 

...thank you
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter