Need to close my account immediately
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
runzw1ths1zz3rz 18th Sep 2013

Likes 1

my bank is Overdrawling from a re occuring payment, I cannot afford this, I had no Idea that this would still charge me if
my bank didn't have any money in it. I am screwed on my rent now because of this and it is a big problem.
birdicustournaments 18th Sep 2013

Likes 10

you should always contact the people who are charging you for there services. I have done this countless times not telling the people who are charging me for a Direct Debit and been charged by the bank for my mistakes.

For future reference you should always contact both not just your bank to cancel your payments otherwise you will be still charge.

THE ONUS IS ON YOU AND YOU ALONE!!

runzw1ths1zz3rz 18th Sep 2013

Likes 1

I have done so paypal will not be sending money to iHosting unless I send the payment out, for the record, I wasn't unhappy with iHosting I just don't have the money to run my website at the moment.
birdicustournaments 18th Sep 2013

Likes 10

you do know they are free aswell, just means you'll have adverts on your site
JamesAdmin 19th Sep 2013

Likes 293

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues, you are more than welcome to cancel at anytime. There is no contract with this service, you just pay for what you use. Just open up a ticket and I'll cancel your payments. I'll also reimburse you with free premium time to make up for the charge by your bank.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter