New Page Panel Layout
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
AK_Hammer 10th Apr

Likes 0

I am the owner of a gaming clan of 200 members that currently uses another clan website company. In an attempt to save money, I am shopping around for a new clan/guild web provider and recently found iclans. I have registered for a website and have begun the process of learning how to manipulate the iclans site in order to determine if iclans is the place for us based on what site functionality we would gain or lose by moving here. So far things are looking promising, but I am running into things that I am unsure how to remedy. I have looked through the forums here and not found an answer. 

My question:
When I create a new page, how do I change the panel layout for each page I have created? For example, I have a specific panel layout for my HOMEPAGE but want a different panel layout for my FORUMS page?

Thank you for your time and help.
[Admin]Arnulfo 18th Apr

Likes 124

My question:
When I create a new page, how do I change the panel layout for each page I have created? For example, I have a specific panel layout for my HOMEPAGE but want a different panel layout for my FORUMS page?

You will be needing a Premium+ to do this, this is the Panel Editor but it requires Premium+ so you can edit panels for each page individually.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter