News feed broken
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Simo 20th Feb 2015

Likes 264

As of this morning i am unable to post news, Making the news post in the admin area all looks fine but when i post it all that comes up is the title of the news post which for some reason is now blue and not white like it was yesterday and in a really big font. if i click the news post title it takes me to the post and it looks fine its just not showing in the news feed.

Fix it please.

Simo
JamesAdmin 20th Feb 2015

Likes 293

Hey Simo

News posts have had a bit of a cleanup and also images have been added to news posts.

Just copy your news text into the excerpt.
Simo 20th Feb 2015

Likes 264

is there any way to use theme builder to change it back to the way it looked before? No offence to your hard work but it looked better before, all my news titles were small, white and centered and now they are big blue and to the left which doesnt match the rest of my site.
Evie 21st Feb 2015

Likes 73

Gentlemen:

Be forwarding this to our developer for a feature request. We will look into it.

Thank you for your feedback.

Happy gaming!
Simo 21st Feb 2015

Likes 264

Feature request? We didnt request the features they were forced on us.
Last Edit: 21st Feb 2015 by Simo
4CAD AdC 25th Feb 2015

Likes 28

QuoteHey Simo

News posts have had a bit of a cleanup and also images have been added to news posts.

Just copy your news text into the excerpt.

Thank you for the 'text in excerpt' pointer James.  Is that the way it's now intended to work?  That only the excerpt text is shown on the main screen?

But yes - the sudden increase in font size for the news titles is a bit much.  I preferred the old size which matched the other panel titles.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter