no help...
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Maestro 7th Nov 2015

Likes 0

Submitted a ticket yesterdaymorning and i still havent received any help guys. Its gonna be 2 days tomorrow. Premium user.
Beans 1709 8th Nov 2015

Likes 210

what you stuck with?

Maestro 8th Nov 2015

Likes 0

I want to know how to remove the bottom panel that includes guild hosting, terms of service etc...

I also want to know howto add a new page (i can add a new menu link) but without the result of a new page (try and click servers for example on my website)

How to edit and add panels to a particular page (click on the donate menu link) and there i want to edit that particular page. Everything is very sketchy about it or im overlooking it.
Beans 1709 8th Nov 2015

Likes 210

QuoteI want to know how to remove the bottom panel that includes guild hosting, terms of service etc...

http://www.sonsofwar.net/admin/settings --->Functionality --> show footer

QuoteI also want to know howto add a new page (i can add a new menu link) but without the result of a new page (try and click servers for example on my website)
http://www.sonsofwar.net/admin/pagelist --> this will let you make another page and then you can link to it in the menu.

QuoteHow to edit and add panels to a particular page (click on the donate menu link) and there i want to edit that particular page. Everything is very sketchy about it or i'm overlooking it.
http://www.sonsofwar.net/admin/panels-select --> you can pick from the list of pages there or select the default theme. (not sure what group the donate page is under but i would try it with the shopping pages first, if not set it back and try another group)

Last Edit: 8th Nov 2015 by Beans 1709
Maestro 8th Nov 2015

Likes 0

Thanks for the advice. I would go and try this out right away. Thank you
Maestro 8th Nov 2015

Likes 0

If i go to events page in the panel layout, i can add edit in there. But i dont have the page for support us.
Beans 1709 8th Nov 2015

Likes 210

It will fall under one of the pther categories. Just don't know which one

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Restoring recently a...
[Admin]Arnulfo
1 hour ago · Last

Theme Help
[Admin]Arnulfo
1 day ago · Last

Saved Templates
[Admin]Arnulfo
12th Jul · Last

Wow progress