No Tables Formatting with BBCode
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
RedNuker 17th Aug 2015

Likes 30

I'm kindly asking you to implement this feature and allow us to use tables. I am not going to upgrade to Premium just to be able to use a table on a website. It's a pretty basic feature and should come with the free version. Maybe I'll upgrade to be able to use more panels, but tables... come on.

Currently, trying to add a table using BBCode leaves a mess on web pages. 

I've found a work-around for now by taking screenshots of the table and using images to show off the tables, but I shouldn't have to do this. Please consider adding tables and more BBCode options. Everything else works fine. Thanks.

Evie 17th Aug 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would be very glad to add this to our feature request lists and we would try to consider to include this on our next development.

Please keep the ideas coming.

Cheers!
Silent 29th May 2016

Likes 212

QuoteI'm kindly asking you to implement this feature and allow us to use tables. I am not going to upgrade to Premium just to be able to use a table on a website. It's a pretty basic feature and should come with the free version. Maybe I'll upgrade to be able to use more panels, but tables... come on.

Currently, trying to add a table using BBCode leaves a mess on web pages. 

I've found a work-around for now by taking screenshots of the table and using images to show off the tables, but I shouldn't have to do this. Please consider adding tables and more BBCode options. Everything else works fine. Thanks.

A year later and they still haven't added this feature...
Last Edit: 29th May 2016 by Silent
[Admin]Arnulfo 30th May 2016

Likes 120

Hello Silent,

The bug with BBCODE not working is currently being worked on with our developers already.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter