Page under ddos attack
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
[AT] Necro 14th Oct 2014

Likes 22

I don't know if it's only my website or bunch of others but mine is under attack since yesterday and staminus protection won't let me enter my website , this is the second time these ddos attacks are happening and i already bought the elite package for a year. if this keeps happening i'll ask for a refund and move my web site to another host ...

www.alphatoenail.com

UKKorby 15th Oct 2014

Likes 40

Your site looks good to me however I know what you mean coz same happened to me once before.
JamesAdmin 15th Oct 2014

Likes 293

The extra layer of protection is temporarily enabled when we come under attack to keep us online. It's disabled now, so I think this page is in your cache. Can you please try clearing your browser cache?

Very sorry for the inconvenience.
[AT] Necro 15th Oct 2014

Likes 22

after an hour or two it was fixed but it's happening again right now .
[AT] Necro 15th Oct 2014

Likes 22

seriously this is frustrating , my clan needs to be on my website
[AT] Necro 15th Oct 2014

Likes 22

alright this is getting on my nerves, i'm just thinking of getting a refund, it's been 8 hours and no changes at all.
Dawn 15th Oct 2014

Likes 43

Hello, our apologies for the inconvenience - have you tried clearing your browser cache?
JamesAdmin 16th Oct 2014

Likes 293

That DDoS security page is disabled. Can you please try clearing your cache?
[AT] Necro 16th Oct 2014

Likes 22

thanks for your reply, yes i did clear my cache and it didn't worked and it's not just me. none of my 50 clan members can open the website . anyway it's fixed now but if it happens again we really gonna need better solution than clearing my cache .
[AT] Necro 16th Oct 2014

Likes 22

Omfg it's happening again , this is ridiculous i'm seriously over this boom , my clan needs to be checking my website every day , you guys are just screwing me around and this is not acceptable . so I'm gonna do what ever in my power to get a refund . like wtf this is : Please wait while checking your browser.
This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested website shortly.
Please allow up to 10 seconds.
I didn't sign up for this. i didn't pay 250 pounds for a year + pro . you guys are under attack and you don't wanna admit it. your security is weak and i can't afford it . sorry but it's not acceptable . my clan moved to your hosting from enjin.com and you're not better than them. in my opinion it's about trust . I don't trust your services anymore ... I paid for something I'm not getting . FYI YES I removed my cache and all of that , do i have to get a movie clip from all around the world to prove you guys are not doing what you're suppose to do . because I can do that !

www.alphatoenail.com

Velo x Infamous 17th Oct 2014

Likes 11

lol you need to learn some respect these things happen

Signature Picture
[AT] Necro 17th Oct 2014

Likes 22

yea you're right mike i'm sorry. nvm the problem is fixed now. and i'm sorry iclan staff for my behavior i was so furious.
Dawn 17th Oct 2014

Likes 43

Hello, no worries we totally understand frustration. If you have any other concerns again, please let us know.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter