Panel Issues
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Jackson 26th Feb 2016

Likes 11

The panel feature for the homepage won't let me add or remove a panel, change the name, move the location of it.

Please help thanks.

Signature Picture
John ReyAdmin 26th Feb 2016

Likes 1

Hi Jackson,

To add a new panel to your website, click the 'Edit Theme' tab in your Admin Panel, then click 'Edit Panel Layouts' in the right menu.

At the bottom of the page you have several options, you can design your own panel using either BB code or in HTML (for advanced users), or you can add one of our panels which will add extra functionality to your website. For example, if I wanted to add a Twitter feed to my website, I would select Twitter in the list of panels. There are list of customized panels that you can also choose from.

To create a panel in either BB code or HTML, just enter in the title and the code at the bottom of the page. Once you've created a new panel for a specific page you may position it to wherever you like. You can also restrict panels to certain members, which is decided by rank.

Let me know how you get on.

Many Thanks.
ArnulfoAdmin 19th Mar 2016

Likes 120

Hello Jackson,

Did you manage to get this one?

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Dislike Button
ArnulfoAdmin
2 days ago · Last

Galleries Page Links...
ArnulfoAdmin
4 days ago · Last

Discord
ArnulfoAdmin
12th Jun · Last

Theme Request