Panels
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
cjhouston 24th Sep 2013

Likes 9

I created a new page and have been playing with it. Now all of the sudden I can't edit the panels for the page. When ever I go to add a panel it takes me to the default edit for all pages and adds the panels for all other pages but the new page I made. I was able to edit the panels about 30 minutes ago. Why is this?

Signature Picture
birdicustournaments 24th Sep 2013

Likes 10

i've tried a new panel on my new page and it's working fine and its not on any other page. seems strange why that's happened for you.
myezeportal 24th Sep 2013

Likes 24

Try logging out and back in, happened to me in the past.

Signature Picture

Need Custom Graphics or images? ---> Inbox me!

Beans 1709 24th Sep 2013

Likes 210

it will be because you have a different layout so it is no longer running off the same template as the default. just before you click "edit" next to default, scroll down and your page will be at the bottom. You can then either revert it back to default (to fall in line with the other pages) or you can edit it there and give it a different layout.

this can be handy say if you need to have a map on a page and it just doesn't fit right between the two columns, you can have your map page set out to have all the panels on 1 side or even not on at all if you wanted!

Last Edit: 24th Sep 2013 by Beans 1709
cjhouston 25th Sep 2013

Likes 9

QuoteYou can then either revert it back to default (to fall in line with the other pages) or you can edit it there and give it a different layout.

I am not sure what you mean. That's how I tried doing it and I couldn't add panels. Even logged out. What I ended up doing was adding what I wanted to the default page then went back to the GTA V page and removed and reordered the panels how I wanted. Then removed the panels from the default. Kind of a solution.

Thanks for all the replies and advice. I am really liking this better than the Enjin site I was using. A little tougher to get use to but it is a lot more customizable and the Iclan community seems to have many great members. Glad I made the switch....

Signature Picture
Last Edit: 25th Sep 2013 by cjhouston
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter