password
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
w0lfryd3r 21st Jan 2014

Likes 3

I logged out of my website and tried logging back in. My password is saved but it says its incorrect and my other admin can not log in either it say his is incorrect. We tried clicking on the lost password  but it never sends an email to change it so now we cant log into our website  and was wondering what our options are
JamesAdmin 21st Jan 2014

Likes 293

I think you maybe entering in the wrong email address. I will PM you the registered email account.
w0lfryd3r 21st Jan 2014

Likes 3

ok what bout changing users passwords cause i have an admin who is using the right email and the reset password is not working for him
Vustra 21st Jan 2014

Likes 285

I Agree. The Admin Pasword change must return....

Vustra | Founder / Owner | The Counter Assassins
www.thecounterassassins.com

w0lfryd3r 21st Jan 2014

Likes 3

I have an admin that can not log into his account cause the lost password is not working for him
JamesAdmin 21st Jan 2014

Likes 293

Please PM me the email address that is having the issue
w0lfryd3r 21st Jan 2014

Likes 3

I just deleted him and he reregistered and i remade him an admin took to long for a response
EpicDinosaurz 22nd Jan 2014

Likes 28

I *DO* agree the password reset must return. But with some restrictions. I do not think members on the website with the ability to reset passwords should be able to reset the password of a member with the same ability. I also think that there should be an email sent to the person whose password was changed saying that their password was changed, followed by the user that changed it. I also think that an email should be sent to the site owner when somebody reset someone else's password.

That would maximize security when passwords are reset by other members and possibly allow for the return of administrator password changes.

“In the end, you know it's all just blocks."

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter