Paypal Dontaion Question
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Matilt 1st Apr

Likes 42

Greetings Support People!

I want to add a Paypall Donation Panel in my website (http://ninjasvalentes.cla ... nwebsite.com) and I have the following question:

1. What kind of PayPal account should I create? (credit card account for shopping? for selling? debit account linked directly to my bank? When I enter the Paypal website I have 2 options - shopping or selling account - which one should I choose?

1. Can I leave the "GOAL" in blank? (MENU - DONATIONS)

2. Anyone in the world can donate - independent of what currency they use?

3. I want my donors to remain in secret - only I could see the donations amount and the name of the donor - IS THAT POSSIBLE? In other words, who is going to see the "Donation History"?

4. What is this??? (I copied from MENU - DONATIONS)

Add Donation: Search for member:
Last Edit: 1st Apr by Matilt
[Admin]Arnulfo 2nd Apr

Likes 122

Hello there,

To answer each of your questions:

1. What kind of PayPal account should I create? (credit card account for shopping? for selling? debit account linked directly to my bank? When I enter the Paypal website I have 2 options - shopping or selling account - which one should I choose?
You can choose either but i suggest choose shopping.

1. Can I leave the "GOAL" in blank? (MENU - DONATIONS)
Yes, you can.

2. Anyone in the world can donate - independent of what currency they use?
Yes.
3. I want my donors to remain in secret - only I could see the donations amount and the name of the donor - IS THAT POSSIBLE? In other words, who is going to see the "Donation History"?
They will have an option to donate anonymously.

4. What is this??? (I copied from MENU - DONATIONS)

Add Donation: Search for member:

You can manually add a member who donated to you either directly through paypal or through Bank transfer.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter