Photoshop Clan header help (from users)
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
UNKOWN 16th Sep 2013

Likes 0

Hey guys! im looking for some photoshop wizard that would be able to help me create a clan header for my Call of Duty xbox 360 gaming community.  Our name is Secret Mafia Gaming.  our Logo is "Making Gaming Sexy."  If you are interested in helping me in this adventure i would like to be part of the design in someway..  i have already started working on it somewhat. i cannot attach my current work on it because its a psd file.. but if you guys are interested i can find a way to share it with you.  PM me or get ahold of me on xbox (gamertag:TMG UNKOWN)  you can also contact me via my website. (smgaming.iclanwebsites.com) i am UNKOWN.  Hope i can find some help(:

1200x120ish.. (the same dimensions of the default "themebuilder header".)

Im looking for something along the lines of...

S ecret                                                                                                      "Making
     M afia                         (background picture of call of duty game action)               Gaming
     G aming                                                                                                               Sexy..."

Notes:
Secret
Mafia
Gaming (SMG part should be fancy lettering) (i want a very vibrant purple[i couldn't find one that looked right in this menu])

Making 
   Gaming
      Sexy... (the M, G, and S should be in the same fancy lettering as SMG but lettering shouldn't be purple)

i dont know what else.

Current: TMG KART3L HK MAJ

Websites ive made:

riskerstair.yolasite.com
smgaming.iclanwebsites.com
flightgaming.iclanwebsites.com

Last Edit: 16th Sep 2013 by UNKOWN
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter