Picture will NOT delete from default slideshow
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
UKKorby 11th Sep 2014

Likes 40

Pretty much what it says

My old test picture which I uploaded into the slideshow panel will not delete period, I've deleted the panel about 10 times and saved it each time and still it shows up, removed the old picture, uploaded a new one and saved it about a dozen times and STILL the picture shows..uploaded new picture saved numerous times and guess what...old picture shows up - this HAS to be a bug in the system....ive since deleted the panel...again lol

Please help coz I'm going absolutely bonkers

Regards

Korby

Dawn 11th Sep 2014

Likes 43

Hi Korby, our apologies for this. May I ask which photo you'd like to remove from the slideshow so I can investigate on this further? Thank you.
UKKorby 12th Sep 2014

Likes 40

There is only one picture being loaded and its from the game Neverwinter
Evie 12th Sep 2014

Likes 73

Hello Korby,

I have gone ahead and tried it on my end. Please double check if it's still showing.

Happy Gaming!
Last Edit: 12th Sep 2014 by Evie
Dawn 12th Sep 2014

Likes 43

Thanks Evie! I hope this has been sorted.. let us know Korby if you still need a hand.
UKKorby 16th Sep 2014

Likes 40

I apologise for taking a while to reply, I've been dealing with a few issues which have kept me away from the site, slider seems to be behaving itself so far xD . I don't suppose you can recommend a good dimension I can scale my images too so the boundaries of the slider do not automatically expand and contract. This would be really helpful.
Evie 17th Sep 2014

Likes 73

Hello Korby,

I am creating a ticket for you so our senior representative could provide you with an accurate response.

Thank you for your patience.

UKKorby 17th Sep 2014

Likes 40

Thanks Evie
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter