Please delete my clan site
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
FireEclipse 4th Aug 2013

Likes 0

Here's the situation.  I am the Warlord of the Warframe clan Whispering Tenno, and our site is http://whisperingtenno.ic ... lanwebsites.com/.  However, this website was made by a guy who is no longer in our clan who did so without our permission.  When we contacted him to transfer ownership to us, it seems that he had forgotten the account password as well as the password of the email he signed up with.

We request that this clan page be deleted so that we can start fresh.  There's not a lot on there, so we wouldn't be losing anything important.
Solace Unity 5th Aug 2013

Likes 8

I can't speak for the administrators on this one; but my guess would be they cannot do that unless you had ownership. If the person who actually owns it would request this to be taken care of; there wouldn't be a problem. But if any regular Joe comes up and says, hey; this was my website, but I don't own it, will you delete it please? I'd say, no. Contact the owner and have him get it taken care of.

Just my 2 cents.
FireEclipse 7th Aug 2013

Likes 0

In case you didn't read the message, we DID contact him. The guy can't remember the password to his email that he used to register for the clan page.

In other words, the site owner locked himself out of the site.
officialtei 7th Aug 2013

Likes 0

QuoteIn case you didn't read the message, we DID contact him.  The guy can't remember the password to his email that he used to register for the clan page.

In other words, the site owner locked himself out of the site.

It'd be best to have him contact the administration through email rather than coming here yourself, mostly cause you yourself can't be seen as the owner of said clan, of course if you were to have  proof that you own the clan and have the person himself come here saying he wants the site pooled down, or transferred by the administrators.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter