Polls
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Sly CO 26th Jan 2014

Likes 156

I wold like to start a poll on my website but having trouble finding a way to do it. Can someone give me some help please>?

Signature Picture

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

HDK Sly CO

Beans 1709 26th Jan 2014

Likes 210

there is either the poll panel in "themes&layouts-->panel layouts" (enable it, then click options and you can edit the question & answers) or you can start a poll in a post if you have allowed it in those boards.

Sly CO 26th Jan 2014

Likes 156

Is there a way I can put it up on my panel layout ? I do not have it there at all.

Signature Picture

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

HDK Sly CO

Beans 1709 27th Jan 2014

Likes 210

it should be there. either at the top with the unused panels- click add. or it will already be in the layout but with no options set it might be "greyed out"

Vustra 27th Jan 2014

Likes 285

Maybe its bugget cus there are more widgets missing on some pages pannels i already make an report about the tournament wedget.

Old report:  http://community.iclanwebsites ... nament-wiget-bug-bjh

Vustra | Founder / Owner | The Counter Assassins
www.thecounterassassins.com

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter