Premium didnt register
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
US ARMY Crowder 7th Feb 2016

Likes 2

im new to this websitebuilder i bought premium and a domain from godaddy for my comunity which i made like 11 of because i get no comfirmation message message all it says is user name has been taken but just please fix whatever is going on because i have invested in this website and i dont want my money spent in vain the domain name that i bought and linked to the website is unitedstatesarmymilsim.com my acount name is US ARMY Crowder please help me fix this if you need to contact me my email is killercrowder14@outlook.com i need this fixed as soon as possible thank you

Likes 2

if you need some type of proof of the purchase will send you screen shots of the moving that you took out of my acount by the way i didnt get a comfirmation email of my purchase plzzzzzzz fix this

Likes 2

ok i decided to pay an extra 10 dollars to see if it would work guess what no premuim FIX THIS boom i dont pay for a basic plab i cant work on my website while its limited and when yall do fix it whenever yall do i better have my 2 months to dont even have a fucking support number i gues this is how you treat your costumer
ArnulfoAdmin 8th Feb 2016

Likes 119

Hello,

Please hold on. I'm checking on this.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

bloodthirstia 8th Feb 2016

Likes 138

The same exact thing just happened to me. I also was filling out the profile etc. had it finished, when I tried to save it..it said error occured and everything is gone, so now I have to start all over. If this is a sign of premium perks, I'm not very happy right now!

Signature Picture
ArnulfoAdmin 10th Feb 2016

Likes 119

Hello,

So you are trying to setup your domain right?

For instructions on how to setup your domain, please visit this link in our FAQ page: https://www.iclanwebsites ... .com/help-faq/61/

With regards to the error on Recruitment Profile,

just please clear your browser's cache and cookies then just restart your browser.

Please let us know if you are experiencing any troubles or have any questions.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter