Private Galleries
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Teal'c 9th Jun 2015

Likes 120

Is there any way to enable the whole or part of gallery section private so it may only be accessed/view by set ranks?
Teal'c 7th Sep 2015

Likes 120

Not sure what happened to this thread.... there were a few replies on it but are now gone....?

One of which was from Evie:  ( I sourced the first part of the message from an email notification)

QuoteEvie:  Hi Tealc, Have you tried to change the menu access on admin panel > menu > content > edit menu and ...
I have revisited this issue as I am still having problems with it.
Firstly the info that Evie gave is in not quite right as there is no "Menu" heading.
Should it not be: "Admin Panel > Content > Edit Menu"?

Anyways I have done what is suggested and yes it will hide the menu link from view from set ranks.
But anyone the types in the address manually www.websitename.com/galleries can still gain access to the page so not really an effective solution.

So how about after all this time we get a real solution to give the entire galleries page rank permissions instead of just the menu link?
Evie 12th Sep 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Let me go ahead and escalate this to our senior developer and we will get back to you with an accurate response.

Admin panel > menu (for those users who hasn't turned off the ads on the site) > content > edit menu.

Please bear with us.

Cheers!
Teal'c 12th Sep 2015

Likes 120

Thanks, I look forward to seeing what they come up with.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter