Problem!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Anastazija 3rd Nov

Likes 218

Good day,
I am the administrator and founder of the site Tvoja jedina, from a month ago.
So far we have 150 members and the site is going great. However, since last night the site has not been working, it cannot be opened. What is the problem? I hope you will resolve this quickly and respond to me.
Hello
http://tvojajedina.clanwe ... bsite.com/
Last Edit: 3rd Nov by Anastazija
Fro 3rd Nov

Likes 240

Hello, we have had the same issue as you, it happens at least once a year. It appears as if they have removed your DNS records. If you use dig tvojajedina.clanwebsite.com @ns1.clanwebsites.com

You will see there is no IP next to the A record, there is a record there but it is blank.

Your best best is to open a support ticket and hopfully within the next month or so you might have a response. Support here is shocking.

My advice to stop as much downtime in the future, is to use your registra's DNS host.
In iclans admin panel (once you get access again) add the domain back in, but ignore it when it says you need to add their name servers.
once that is complete you can run the Dig command above again and get the IP of your server. That needs adding to the Registra's DNS settings. Then website will be back.
Should the site go down again after that (and it will, when they change IP addresses) then all you need to do is run the same dig command again to get the new IP they set and change that in your registra's DNS settings.

This means that the website will only be down as long as it takes for you to find out the IP and add it to the registra's DNS setting, this saves you having to wait for a reply from iclans.
Fro 3rd Nov

Likes 240

Fro 3rd Nov

Likes 240

Sorry just realised you don't have a custom domain. Alot of what I said won't apply to your issue.

You will need to open a support ticket, but it appears as if there are no DNS records for your site.
Anastazija 3rd Nov

Likes 218

Firstly, I'm translating the text into Google Traduction, and secondly, I really don't know what this is about because I'm a beginner on a site like this and I don't even know what to do? Can you tell me what and how, please. My members are surprised!
Fro 3rd Nov

Likes 240

Not a problem, that is a lot of information.

Unfortunately you will need to open a ticket with iclans supprort. Email support@iclanwebsites.com

We have not had rapid response from them, so it might be an idea to reach out to them on any and all social media.
Anastazija 3rd Nov

Likes 218

I sent them an email when you did too, but there is no response
Anastazija 3rd Nov

Likes 218

Interestingly, the site worked perfectly until last night and then suddenly stopped working! Can anyone help me and find out what the problem is? Do not switch from one to another. I need an answer!
Anastazija 3rd Nov

Likes 218

For almost 24 hours I have no answer from Support, and no one here can answer me? Is that correct? I don't think so.
My friend tried to open his old site, he can't ... further, he tried to make a new one, also nothing! Can anyone answer, do you have a big problem and for how long? Bad, very bad advertising for your site.
Last Edit: 3rd Nov by Anastazija
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter