profile and ranks
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
XOG HOODDRO 1st Oct 2013

Likes 2248

having promblems with my members and i being able to put our clantag XOG in front of our names and the ones who can i cant select a rank to give them it all keeps bringing up a error message about not being a team member or something anyone got any advice i am kinda new at this so i might have not something up right comment if u can would like to get this straighten out soon as possible thanks

Signature Picture

XOG CHAIRMAN/FOUNDER

Beans 1709 1st Oct 2013

Likes 210

yeah you can't have a tag, XOG in this instance in your name if it is the same as a rank that has the team thingy ticked and has that as its tag.
stops me from pretending to be one of you guys.

you can choose that rank a different tag so that the guys can use XOG or you can just put a space at the start of their name and that works too!

XOG HOODDRO 1st Oct 2013

Likes 2248

THATS THE THING I DO T SEE THE TEAM MEMBER THING IT KEEPS TALKING ABOUT IN SET RANKS DONT SEE THIS OPTION AS WELL I DONT HAVE A RANK SET AS XOG IM SO CONFUSED ON THIS LOL

Signature Picture

XOG CHAIRMAN/FOUNDER

XOG HOODDRO 1st Oct 2013

Likes 2248

WONT LIST ME ON THE ROSTER WHEN I PUT PRES AS MY RANK I MUST BE DOIN SOMETHING WRONG

Signature Picture

XOG CHAIRMAN/FOUNDER

JamesAdmin 2nd Oct 2013

Likes 293

This is a bug. Can you provide more information how you got to this error message? Thanks.
Last Edit: 2nd Oct 2013 by James
XOG HOODDRO 2nd Oct 2013

Likes 2248

yes it comes up when i try to put my clan tag XOG in front of members and i name also when i try to select a rank i selected to give to a member and myself. thanks for the quick response

Signature Picture

XOG CHAIRMAN/FOUNDER

XOG HOODDRO 2nd Oct 2013

Likes 2248

some of my member's do have XOG in their name on the website but when you try to edit their profile with pics or any information the same error message come up. Like I said, some can put it in their name and some can't.

Signature Picture

XOG CHAIRMAN/FOUNDER

XOG HOODDRO 2nd Oct 2013

Likes 2248

let me know if u need anymore info and thanks again

Signature Picture

XOG CHAIRMAN/FOUNDER

XOG HOODDRO 3rd Oct 2013

Likes 2248

is there a way to check status on this just curious

Signature Picture

XOG CHAIRMAN/FOUNDER

JamesAdmin 6th Oct 2013

Likes 293

On second thoughts I don't think this is a bug. For ranks that have a tag, the tag is added to the beginning of user names. In order to prevent members registering and trying to be a fake member, they aren't allowed to add any of those rank tags to the beginning of their names.

This is why you see this error message. If they want to use that tag, then they should ask an admin to change their rank to one that does have that tag.

Please post again if this clears up any confusion.
XOG HOODDRO 6th Oct 2013

Likes 2248

YES SIR THANK U GOT IT UNDER CONTROL THANKS FOR UR HELP AND FAST RESPONSE

Signature Picture

XOG CHAIRMAN/FOUNDER

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter