Random (key?) words turning in to links
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Gleb Reawer 11th May 2015

Likes 0

Hi, I have an issue with my website. Random words in posts etc. turn in to links redirecting to ads or to other website/TS hosts.

I can't edit out the links from the posts.

In the picture you can see 2 words, server and website, that have turned in to links even tho they were just words when they were written and posted.

Signature Picture

-HOW- Deputy Commander

“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.” - George S. Patton

Gleb Reawer 12th May 2015

Likes 0

This is now also happening in PMs. Also I've lost my admin rights and I'm a moderator now?

Signature Picture

-HOW- Deputy Commander

“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.” - George S. Patton

Evie 13th May 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

These are affiliate links for free sites. You can disable ads when upgrading to Premium.

Cheers!
Gleb Reawer 13th May 2015

Likes 0

Why is it turning normal writing to links?

Not all words like website become links but usually one is, if there are any of them in the post. In the first edited picture the word website was mentioned 3 times but only one was turned in to a link.

None of those words were meant as links, but ater the post is made or the PM sent, some of the words have turned to links, like in the PM in the last picture.

Regards Gleb

Signature Picture

-HOW- Deputy Commander

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter