Rearranging Recruitment Forms
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Teal'c 2nd May 2015

Likes 120

Hi there,

Just got done signing up to Premium + and adding my domain.  After a very short panic the site kicked in and updated, so all went smoothly.

To the issue at hand...

I have made a recruitment form with several fields already and would like to go back in and edit it my adding some more fields.  Is it possible to move these new fields in to a location higher up in the form or must I delete everything up to where I want the new field and then re-do everything else?

Also one last thing, with the Premium + how do I access the priority support with this service?

Thanks
4CAD AdC 3rd May 2015

Likes 28

When a Premium account submits a Support Ticket... it goes ahead of all non-Premium tickets in the queue. The reaction time is quite good - I've had two issues corrected just this week.
Teal'c 3rd May 2015

Likes 120

Thanks for the reply, it was the "support ticket" system I was unsure of but have found how to access it now.

Any ideas on the recruitment forms?
4CAD AdC 3rd May 2015

Likes 28

It looks like you have to delete and rewrite.  I see no mechanism to change their order of appearance.  You could submit this as a new feature request.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter