Recruiting new clan members
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
[NBK]DAN_I_AM 3rd Oct 2015

Likes 1

Hi,

I have set up a recruitment form, but how do I get it to potential new members?  For example, I created a test user, signed up on the website.  Now what I would like to see is a "join our clan" button or something similar.  What am I missing?  I don't want to force everyone who registers on the website to apply to the clan.  I thought perhaps the "Recruit" button in the panel would do it, but it doesn't show anything.

Also - is there any way to change the join date for clan members - reason is we are migrating from another website and would like to show original join dates.

//Dan

ps I tried looking these things up on the forums, but it takes a good 10 minutes to show any search results.
Evie 3rd Oct 2015

Likes 73

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your query.

You can add "Join Now" menu button on admin panel > menu > content > edit menu.

With regards to join date, I am afraid we have to wait sometime. I have to submit that to our development team for future development.

If there's anything else, feel free to send us a ticket to support@iclanwebsites.com

Cheers!
[NBK]DAN_I_AM 4th Oct 2015

Likes 1

That did it, thanks!
It wasn't very clear how to connect the recruitment form, though.  I found that if I linked the button "URL" to recruitment, that did the trick. Thanks again.

//Dan
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter