Recruitment forms , adding fields & text input
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
L.S.R 21st Feb 2015

Likes 30

Morning all

I am trying to tweak the recruitment form and make it so we (clan) can ask the future applicant a few questions and have said person fill out a short questionaire before being approved.

The question is how do i insert feilds and text inputs etc into the recruitment form as i can not see it in the options and i imagine it is by Code (htlm). if anyone has a link to a full faq i can probably read up on it and figure it out. any help is appreciated.

At the moment i am using the read the rules (accept) form. and then send pm to recruite once approved & accepted.

Thanks, Roberts
Last Edit: 21st Feb 2015 by L.S.R
L.S.R 21st Feb 2015

Likes 30

Quick last question, when i am logged out and go through the recruitment link to test it ask's me to log in 1st but if i am a new member & recruite then i can not log in so this might be confusing for future applicants. is there any way to just have register come up.

Note, when login box comes up there is the register button next to it & lost passsword but the primary request is login, can i change the primary request to register instead ? .  hope that made sense .

Thanks,Roberts.

Beans 1709 21st Feb 2015

Likes 210

its designed that way so that if they already have a login on any iclan site then they can login to complete the form. If they don't then they can register. You can also set it to force a newly registered member onto the recruitment form as soon as they have finished their registration

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter