Recruitment Forms bugged
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Winters@winters83 1st Apr 2014

Likes 59

Okay, so i had a recruitment form set up for a long time. Only had two things in it though. I have built upon the original and got it to exactly the way i want it with the recent changes that have been made. This is what i've done. I select a dropdown option and insert all the different options i want for that dropdown menu. I have a total of 5 dropdown menus. Now here's my problem. I've done a couple of test runs with it and it seems that all of the dropdown menus report back incorrect results and in one instance didn't give a result. So for example i have options X, Y and Z in the menu. I select Y during a test run but it reports back Z in the admin panel. It looks like it's reporting back the option below that which was selected.

Signature Picture
Winters@winters83 5th Apr 2014

Likes 59

Any thoughts on this anyone?

Signature Picture
Doc_Hop_Six 6th Apr 2014

Likes 22

I just reported this same problem in the Bug Report forum. 

Drop Down Bug Report

This is the Board you should report Bugs to so they are given the appropriate attention:  Bug Report Board

Hopefully they will address this soon as it is causing us many issues as it is you I am sure. 

Signature Picture

Doc_Hop_Six
Rebel Outcasts
So say one, So say we all!!!

http://rebeloutcasts.com

Doc_Hop_Six 6th Apr 2014

Likes 22

I linked your report to mine so they see its not an isolated problem. Hope that helps us both.

Signature Picture

Doc_Hop_Six
Rebel Outcasts
So say one, So say we all!!!

http://rebeloutcasts.com

Winters@winters83 6th Apr 2014

Likes 59

Thanks, i suppose i put it there as a question to see if it was a bug or was i doing something wrong. I thought i would have gotten a reply and could have put it there after.

Signature Picture
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter