Recruitment Panel
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
birdicustournaments 26th Sep 2013

Likes 10

any chance we can have the option to change how the Recruitment Panel is set out. My site personally won't be Recruiting but because we will be having other clans coming to the site for potentially new members i want be able to put the clan names in the Recruitment Panel so there recruitment selection is open.
X-Ployt 27th Sep 2013

Likes 29

Are you saying basically allow the option to show "open" clans/rosters only, rather than showing both?

If that's what you're saying, I'd like to see that option as well.

Signature Picture

birdicustournaments 27th Sep 2013

Likes 10

not as much as rosters but definately Clans yes, i'm trying to make my site as League presentable as i can and i don't want it to be all about the forums. i managed to make a "Create your Team" in the profile fields this will then popup everytime a person logs into the site this will have all there information on about there clan, things still need improving from myself but Rome wasn't built in a day.

I have also made some new pages on the site which do need a lot of work doing to them but i'm getting there slowly, i managed to setup a Teams Page this is where every team Logo, members, Team Created and so on will be on there. The Team page will be about different teams ranging from, Recruitment status (hopefully the above is considered) to Thumbnails these will in turn be Linked to either there clan sites or to there Battlelog pages.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter