regarding domain
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
HeLLz_Overkill 2nd Aug 2015

Likes 17

The domain has been working for a week or so, I then decided to go through cloudflare network, I made all the changes needed and changed the dns to that of cloudflare, I get

It's working!
Your domain name has been set up correctly! Please don't forget to enter your domain name in your admin panel so we can link your website to your domain name.
If you've entered your domain name in your admin panel then please wait for your domain name to activated. This happens once every 24 hours.

I have waited at least 2-3 days and still get the same message, I have recently changed the dns back and now waiting to update again, is there a bug or won't it work to go through cloudflare? I changed it back because I can't afford our site not to be up

Thanks

HeLLz

[/url

Last Edit: 2nd Aug 2015 by HeLLz_Overkill
Evie 3rd Aug 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Your site is up and running on this link: http://www.rkclan.com

Message me back if it's not the case.

HeLLz_Overkill 3rd Aug 2015

Likes 17

yes its working now as it has been before, when I switch to go through cloudflare my site will work for a day or so then an orange box pops up and says Your domain name has been set up correctly! Please don't forget to enter your domain name in your admin panel so we can link your website to your domain name, I look on the domain page and rkclan is still in so I don't have to do anything. I have left it like that a few days thinking it had to update again and it don't.
Cloudflare is a service that provides ddos protection as well as site caching in case it goes down the site will stay up and running. On cloudflare all you have to do is scan rkclan.com and it comes back with all the information needed and I just change my domain dns servers from what clanwebsites uses to cloudflares and they do the rest, but it needs to update with all the information on your end and I have waited a few days and it don't

HeLLz

[/url

Last Edit: 3rd Aug 2015 by HeLLz_Overkill
Evie 4th Aug 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Cloudflare will auto activate on the site especially when a lot of fake traffic has been detected.

I can access your site without any problem.

Tell me if otherwise.
HeLLz_Overkill 7th Aug 2015

Likes 17

ok I will switch to cloudflare again and send you a message when I get the your domain has been set up correctly message again, usually does that a couple days after I switch to cloudflare, I will do the transfer on Monday, then it can have a whole week to update, which it should do once a day and don't

HeLLz

[/url

JamesAdmin 7th Aug 2015

Likes 293

Cloudflare isn't compatible with our system. We already have DDOS protection and a global CDN so there is no need to use Cloudflare.

Likes 17

I notice some sites I go to on your system have the screen pop up that may take 10 seconds and then transfer to their own website, I have rkclan.com put in and it just takes it directly to our site without the ddos protection screen that scans first or is that only come up for some people?

Thanks James!

HeLLz

[/url

JamesAdmin 7th Aug 2015

Likes 293

This only happens for a few sites, nothing to worry about.

Likes 17

Ok thank you much!!

HeLLz

[/url

Likes 17

Would also like to know on forums posts if its possible to set to view so many and the rest in pages, like 1,2,3 instead of having to just scroll and scroll and scroll so far down

HeLLz

[/url

Likes 17

also now since an update nothing will show in either the top or bottom sections, just the main section and side panels

HeLLz

[/url

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter