Removing fields from profile page.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Rudomeister 14th Feb 2015

Likes 7

Hello everyone!

This time I bring about the profile page that everyone has that has been registered.

How is it possible to remove some fields from the left border, like win / loss stats, and some other things.

Our community is based on Minecraft, and dont need win / loss, and matches feature right yet.

Best thing would be for us to find a way to just remove the fields, but I cant find a way to do it.

Someone found a solution to this? Would be very helpfull sharing it here.
Simo 15th Feb 2015

Likes 264

im not sure how to do it for everyone at once but to remove it from your own profile, open your profile, click edit profile, click panels, move win/loss panel to the unused side, save profile.

http://i.imgur.com/orSZ3f ... P.jpg

Last Edit: 15th Feb 2015 by Simo
L.S.R 16th Feb 2015

Likes 30

Hi rudo

To add or remove panels you will will have to go into the admin section then scroll down to find /panels/ you will then be presented with all the panels that are shown on your site. hover over any panel and you will see an /edit/ option come up, Click this and you will see more options for that panel. Delete/Show or not too etc.

This apply's to all the panels and there are a few to add from the list or take away. it is up to you how you wish to customize and who see them through permisions.

Hope this helps & Good luck
Last Edit: 16th Feb 2015 by L.S.R
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter