Roster or Application Automatic accept?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
MactireAonair 9th Jun

Likes 6

Let me try this again....is it possible to set up a roster or application without the need for approval?

I am trying to automate new members being assigned specific ranks based on platform (ps4, xbox, pc).....dont want to have to do it manually.

Any work arounds? 
Unsated Soul 9th Jun

Likes 0

If you're having them fill out a basic recruitment form to join your site you could try adding a message in the "applied message" section of the form that tells them to go to rosters. I'm not sure it allows you to but you could try making it a link to that part of your site. E.g "click here to go to rosters" and leave your PS4 and Xbox rosters open so they can just join it themselves. See if that works for you.

Xbox Gamertag: Unsated Soul
PS4 Gamertag: Unsated_Soul
Youtube: Click Here!
Twitch: Click Here!

MactireAonair 9th Jun

Likes 6

Thanks for the attempt US.....looks like even the rosters still require approval.... I just wish there was an option on the applications or rosters that didnt require approval.....think im out of luck and will have to manually approve to get them labeled the way we need it...bummer

QuoteIf you're having them fill out a basic recruitment form to join your site you could try adding a message in the "applied message" section of the form that tells them to go to rosters. I'm not sure it allows you to but you could try making it a link to that part of your site. E.g "click here to go to rosters" and leave your PS4 and Xbox rosters open so they can just join it themselves. See if that works for you.

Last Edit: 9th Jun by MactireAonair
Unsated Soul 9th Jun

Likes 0

you could set up two different applications. One for Xbox one for PS4. Every application allows you to assign a specific rank for filling out the app. Make a PS4 rank and an Xbox rank. Then you can use your automations to automatically assign that rank to your respective PS4 and Xbox rosters.

Xbox Gamertag: Unsated Soul
PS4 Gamertag: Unsated_Soul
Youtube: Click Here!
Twitch: Click Here!

MactireAonair 9th Jun

Likes 6

Quoteyou could set up two different applications. One for Xbox one for PS4. Every application allows you to assign a specific rank for filling out the app. Make a PS4 rank and an Xbox rank. Then you can use your automations to automatically assign that rank to your respective PS4 and Xbox rosters.
Yeh thats as close as Im gonna get. But i still have to approve applications...which I dont think i want to do.....unless I am missing something. Were creating something where any clan can join....wouldnt be a big deal if we were just gonna have a small clan. (then again....we might not have anything...who knows)

Thanks again for you help with this.....

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Dislike Button
ArnulfoAdmin
1 day ago · Last

Galleries Page Links...
ArnulfoAdmin
3 days ago · Last

Discord
ArnulfoAdmin
12th Jun · Last

Theme Request