Roster
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Simo 26th Sep 2013

Likes 264

What did you do to the roster? and can i change it back?

i use to have it so each rank was separated in the roster so visitors to the site knew who to contact, like if they wanted a clan battle they would have contacted one of the members in the war arrangers section if they wanted to join the clan they would contact one of the members in the recruitment officers section but now it is just a mass of all members with no definition of whos who  can i change it back to how it was?

The roster is still displayed in rank order but how is a vistor to the site ment to know that?

Thank you
JamesAdmin 26th Sep 2013

Likes 293

Hi Simo,

If you want to revert back to the previous style of roster, you may add the "Ranks" panel to your pages. You can rename this to "Roster" if you want to.
Simo 26th Sep 2013

Likes 264

ok so ive played about with it and work out how to divide people again but the way its setup is crap, sorry i know you work hard but you have added 2 additional step to find the same information you could see instantly on the roster panel before.

And who is going to know to click on the gray square to see the other rosters? for now it just looks like the clan leader has a big ego and wants his picture on the homepage :s
Simo 26th Sep 2013

Likes 264

ok james thanks, ive swaped it for the RANKS panel. why are the profile pics much smaller on the ranks panel then everywhere else? can i change this?
JamesAdmin 26th Sep 2013

Likes 293

Hi Simo, thanks for your feedback. I have changed the height and width to 40px, just like how it was before.

Please post again if you have any other issues.
Simo 26th Sep 2013

Likes 264

Thanks again james, any chance you could round the corners on that too?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter