Send multiple emails to every member
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Mousepotato 8th Feb 2015

Likes 4

How may I send an email to every member of my website like my newsletter but without the restrictions of 1 every 24 hours. If there is no option available will the makers of this wonderful site please think about adding such a feature please. At times it is needed to send more than 1 email out to my guild members for raid information as it develops and that may happen 3 to 4 times in 1 day it is not as if I want to be a mad spammer email bomber or anything even remotely close to that description I merely wish to run my group to the best of my abilities. I did a search on the help page and did not get much help.Also is there an option to send multiple emails to many members but not all I see the rank list but can it be accomplished by their name for the website instead of ranks to avoid sending to members in the same rank that should be excluded? 

GM Mousepotato

Beans 1709 9th Feb 2015

Likes 210

This has just been reduced from once a week to the now once a day.

yes you can go to the admin panel and go to members, checkbox the members you want and then hit the send email button

Beans 1709 9th Feb 2015

Likes 210

extra thought for the raid details, if you create a topic for this, they can subscribe to the topic with instant email notification so as soon as you post the information they will know about it.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter