Separate Guest/Member Welcome Screen
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Garman91 1st Aug 2015

Likes 4

Can I disable guest access to my site, forcing users to register, but edit the site they see telling them they must register?

Possible workaround: Can I allow guest access only to one welcome screen and limit the rest of my site to registered users but change registered users default page to one different than the guest default page?

I would like the guest welcome page to be about my gaming clan and information about how to join with no panel visibility. Then once they join I would like the registered members to default to the members main page containing clan relevant news, information and other panels.

Thanks!

Garman91
Evie 3rd Aug 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Yes, if you make your site private, that is admin panel > menu > settings > main settings > membership & registration > guest access. They will be prompted to register to be able to see more of your site.

Change your pages accèss on admin panel > menu > content > edit menu

Welcome screen, new, home page could be chosen on admin panel > menu > settings > main settings

Enjoy your site!

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Dislike Button
ArnulfoAdmin
1 day ago · Last

Galleries Page Links...
ArnulfoAdmin
3 days ago · Last

Discord
ArnulfoAdmin
12th Jun · Last

Theme Request