Shopping Page
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Jeron aV 8th Aug 2013

Likes 28

on the shopping page it allows me to sell products, but i want to sell subscriptions, how would i get about linking the players profile and access to parts of the site . after payment?
Jeron aV 8th Aug 2013

Likes 28

i can create and gain the html for this through the paypal site , but i don't know how to link it to an account. i could manually upgrade members once payment has been received but my only issue with that would be people using parents or friends payment accounts instead of their own.
JamesAdmin 9th Aug 2013

Likes 293

Hi Jez

What you're asking for, most of will be included in a future update. I cannot give a specific date. But until then you can use PayPal subscriptions, but you will have to do any actions yourself after payments complete.
Jeron aV 9th Aug 2013

Likes 28

James, is there a way i could speak with you personally, i have lots of ideas, and plans which are capable via wordpress but ihosting wont allow it or make it easy for me, all i ask is for ihosting to help me grow the way i wish to
JamesAdmin 10th Aug 2013

Likes 293

Sure, PM me your number and ill give you a call.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter