Show ranks on website and email changes
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
TacticalSean116 29th Jan 2015

Likes 15

I took over this website from the last leader of the mil-sim clan I run. I need to change some of the default stuff from his email, In addition I am trying to get my ranks to show up on the website but some show up while others do not. Any help would be appreciated

Signature Picture
Last Edit: 29th Jan 2015 by TacticalSean116
Simo 29th Jan 2015

Likes 264

For your ranks you need to go into your panels section open the ranks one and tick each of the ranks you want to be displayed, dont forget to save it.
TacticalSean116 29th Jan 2015

Likes 15

I removed and readded all the images for the ranks; they were already showing properly with the names assigned, the problem is getting it to show all the ranks on the side of the page.

Signature Picture
Beans 1709 29th Jan 2015

Likes 210

where abouts is it you are trying to show them? in a ranks panel, on a forum post??

TacticalSean116 5th Feb 2015

Likes 15

http://http://28thtaskforce.ic ... anwebsites.com/login

I have someone with the rank of First Sergeant and it is not showing, it also would not show either of my Warrant officer Ranks when I tried using that instead. Also I do not know how quickly it updates but when I just tried to move anyone in my roster from one rank to another it did not work in the admin panel under the member list. However when I went to each individual person's profile and edited their rank from there it would update instantly, but with the same problem of certain ranks not showing.

Signature Picture
Beans 1709 5th Feb 2015

Likes 210

are you wanting them to show up like this:

or like this:

Simo 5th Feb 2015

Likes 264

Are you saying even though you gave the rank "warrant officer" to a member it didnt show up in the ranks panel?

if so make sure you have a tick next to all the ranks you want to show up in your "28th marines" panel

Last Edit: 5th Feb 2015 by Simo
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter