site address
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Simo 6th Jun 2014

Likes 264

For some reason our site address www.thesilentrangers.co.uk has broken could a member of iclan tell me what the iclan address for our site is?

i tried thesilentrangers.iclanwebsites.com but that isnt found.

Thanks
Simo
JamesAdmin 6th Jun 2014

Likes 293

Yikes, there is a problem with your domain. DNS problems are checked on a daily basis, if the problem persists on the 3rd day then the domain is automatically disabled and you're sent an email explaining the problem. Since it's only just happened I have turned off your domain, so your site can be found here: http://tsr.ihostinghq.com ... /
Simo 6th Jun 2014

Likes 264

Could our websites ip address have changed? When i add our domain into the admin panel it comes up with

There is a problem with the domain you entered. We just ran some diagnostics checks and we found that they are not pointing to the correct IP address. If you have just changed your domain configuration, you may have to wait 24 hours for these changes to come into effect. The IP addresses which we found are given below, which should all be the same.

Please note: if you have just changed your DNS settings then it could take up to 24 hours for the settings to reach us.
Your website IP 72.20.56.224
www.thesilentrangers.co.uk
thesilentrangers.co.uk 50.63.202.155

#james HELP

JamesAdmin 6th Jun 2014

Likes 293

The problem is with your domain name. If there would be an IP change this would be announced in advance. I'd contact your domain name provider and see why it isn't resolving to the correct IP.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter