site still wioll not load in browser (over a year)
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
sb70 28th Jul

Likes 65

honestly, I am so sick of this problem (I've tolerated it for over 2 years now) Be it my desktop (site will not load '403 forbidden' error) that's through comcast. My only other access to the site is thru my smartphone internet provider (sprint) the site was loading using sprint but now it's the exact same thing ('403 forbidden error)
I have to resort to using a proxy and jump thru a bunch of hoops just to change a photo on my site (uploading a simple photo is maddening at this point) I've been on the phone with comcast repeatedly and they point to here to solve the issue (but nothing ever gets done) over 2 years of this constant 403 forbidden error which renders the entire site useless.

member/supporter of ovg (THE place for racing and non-racing vidya)

moderation team for the official papyrus sub-reddit: r/nr2003

sb70 28th Jul

Likes 65

okay, follow-up here...Not even an hour after posting this the site works clear across the board (you guys had to have jumped on this or I'm losing my mind) I haven't been able to get my site to load under my comcast wifi for about two years (49 mins ago now it works)

The complete error was 'njinx 403 forbidden'

Honestly I guessed it had something to do with site-wide ddos protection and when I could access the site under sprint but not comcast, I even suspected somebody had fed my ip into a "sites to block" list. (I've been served a totally bunk dmca in the past), so I wouldn't put it past some people online. But tonight sprint was popping up the same error before my initial post (had no way to access the site)

but as long as this njinx 403 hang up error is out of the way I'm 110 percent satisfied.

member/supporter of ovg (THE place for racing and non-racing vidya)

moderation team for the official papyrus sub-reddit: r/nr2003

Last Edit: 28th Jul by sb70
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter